logo PORTAIL.WALLONIE.MUSEUM visiter voir apprendre informer

Armand Pellegrin Museum - History and Local Folklore

OPHEYLISSEM (HELECINE)Carte wallonie

 

[en] Description

[en] Informations pratiques

Avantages

Photo gallery

[en] Documentations [fr]

[en] Infrastructure

[en] Dans la région ... [fr]

 

Musée Armand Pellegrin - Histoire et Folklore local

Rue du Moulin, 15

1357 OPHEYLISSEM (HELECINE)

019/65.69.90

museepellegrin@skynet.be

History   Folklore   Regional

 

[en] Description

11132497.JPG11132499.JPG

Collections

An erstwhile school with its educational equipment, study map of the area (1934), Roman and Frankish collections, children's toys, information about the abbey, flax-working, fashions of yore, old trades and crafts now vanished, arms room, Dynasty, the First and Second World Wars, collection of old lamps and lights tracing the history of lighting, old café and storehouse, kitchen with period furniture from 1900, repertory of armorial bearings and coats of arms, posters and prints. Mainly agricultural instruments on display in the old inner courtyard. Museum of biscuit boxes and tins. Building dating to 1862, old communal school, turned into a museum in 1930. The building was renovated in 1932, and again in 1990. Principal building, cafeteria and terrace, courtyard, inner courtyard, and garden.

Bâtiment